For 35 years, the mission of the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS) has been to provide a forum for researchers, health care professionals and patient advocates to share the most recent updates and cutting-edge information about breast cancer research.
• ATLAS trial: Is 10 years of tamoxifen better than the standard five years at preventing recurrence?
• CONFIRM trial: Does doubling the dose of Faslodex (fulvestrant) improve survival in advanced breast cancer?
• LEA study: Does adding Avastin (bevacizumab) improve the effectiveness of endocrine therapy for advanced breast cancer?
• UK START trial: How does a larger daily dose of radiation therapy over three weeks compare to a smaller daily dose over five weeks?
• HERA trial and PHARE trial: Is longer or shorter use of Herceptin (trastuzumab) as good as or better than the standard one year?
• Cognition and fatigue study: Is fatigue the real culprit behind cognitive problems in breast cancer patients?
Receive monthly updates, including information about web exclusives, events, resources, articles and highlights from new issues—direct to your email inbox. Be among the first to hear the latest news from Cancer Today! Email Info@CancerTodayMag.org to sign up!